Wednesday, December 19

I'm Back!

It has been 2 years since my last post . A lot has happened in that time. My husband lost his job due to his health, we hit rock bottom in our finances, had to accept government aid so my husband could get medical coverage, and then he was pronounced medically disabled. We are now living on his Social Security Disability pay and my small Ebay income. When I look back, I never thought in a million years I would be in this position. When we got married, I never thought anything like this could happen to us....but it did. It's not something you plan for in your 20's or 30's.

In trying to keep faith that God will see us through, there were times I failed to trust in him. Amazingly, he always kept his promise and took care of us. There were times I lost my smile and either blew up or cried. I have gone through every emotion possible, and believe it or not, I am thankful for it. I am thankful that I have been given the opportunity to see the other side of it so that I can relate to and be there for others who are or who will go through something similar.  Because of this I have a new perspective on life and Gods plan for my life.

Now that my family life is back on track, I can continue where I left off on this blog. I am glad to be back, and hope to see more followers again soon!



 

No comments: